Welcome to the ISEKI-Food Association!
The ISEKI-Food Association is an independent European non-profit organisation, established in 2005 by representatives of university institutions, research institutes, companies and associations related to food, coming from all over the world.
The ISEKI-Food Association mission is to support
- Lifelong learning in the food sector, encompassing both academia & industry
- Teachers and Trainers to improve efficacy of teaching
- Students to gain knowledge more easily
- Industry staff / Food professionals to make use of research results
- Researchers to facilitate collaboration
in order to assure the best possible competences for all working in the food sector; and thus contributing to serving the consumer with safe and good food.
- ISEKI-Food has been granted consultative status with UNIDO in 2010
- The ISEKI-Food Association is founding member of EASPA (European Alliance for Subject-Specific and Professional Accreditation an Quality Assurance, http://www.easpa.eu) in 2011
- The ISEKI-Food Association was elected as Standing Committee of ICA (Association for European Life Science Universities) in 2014