Welcome to FoodFactory-4-Us - International student competition game!
ISEKI-Food Association organises International Competition Games on various food-related topics and in cooperation with different projects. In the Games:
- Teams from around the world compete to find a real-world relevant solution to a particular food-related challenge or problem.
- Teams identify, design and develop a solution that can be applied by food industry.
- Team projects are evaluated by a Board containing academics, food industry and food association representatives; and
- Winners receive cash prizes and/or invitations to relevant food conferences.
Games may be open to undergraduate and/or graduate students and may be with or without the input of faculty tutors. In the future, games for professionals are planned. Stay tuned!
We are looking for teams of students in Food study programmes that will work on a project focused on the identification, design and development of solutions and ideas relevant for food industry with specific action on improvement and innovation of food processing as well as quality and safety of foods.
- FoodFactory-4-Us - Edition 2021/22 on Short Food Supply Chains
- FoodFactory-4-Us - Edition 2020 on Valorizing Food Biodiversity
- FoodFactory-4-Us - Edition 2019 - Sustainable Cereals
- Sustainable Supply Chain 2019 - Sustainable Aquaculture
- FoodFactory-4-Us - Edition 2019 - Fighting Food, Energy and Water Losses
- FoodFactory-4-Us - Edition 2018 - Enhancement of Shelf Life
- FoodFactory-4-Us - Edition 2017