Welcome to FoodFactory-4-Us - International student competition game!
ISEKI-Food Association organises International Student Competition Games on various food-related topics and in cooperation with different projects. In the Competitions:
- Teams from around the world compete to find a real-world relevant solution to a particular food-related challenge or problem.
- Teams identify, design and develop a solution that can be applied by food industry.
- Team projects are evaluated by a Board containing academics, food industry and food association representatives; and
- Winners receive cash prizes and/or invitations to relevant food conferences.
Competitions may be open to undergraduate and/or graduate students and may be with or without the input of faculty tutors.
We are looking for teams of students in Food study programmes that will work on a project focused on the identification, design and development of solutions and ideas relevant for food industry with specific action on improvement and innovation of food processing as well as quality and safety of foods.
READ ABOUT PREVIOUS FF4US COMPETITIONS HERE:
- FoodFactory4Us Edition 2023 - on Increasing innovation in existing SFSCs
- FoodFactory4Us Edition 2022 - on Modernization of a traditional local food
- FoodFactory4Us Edition 2021 - on Short Food Supply Chains
- FoodFactory4Us Edition 2020 - on Valorizing Food Biodiversity
- FoodFactory4Us Edition 2019 - Sustainable Cereals
- FoodFactory4Us Edition 2019 - Sustainable Aquaculture
- FoodFactory4Us Edition 2019 - Fighting Food, Energy and Water Losses
- FoodFactory4Us Edition 2018 - Enhancement of Shelf Life
- FoodFactory4Us Edition 2017 - on Solve a real industry-based issue