- Victor ACHA (Institut Polytechnique LaSalle Beauvais, France)
- Liliana TUDOREANU (University of Agronomical Sciences and Veterinary Medicine Bucharest, Romania)
The SIG is aimed to:
- create an expert network to bridge the gap between material scientists, food technologists and nutritionists
- provide training activities
- exchange ideas and methodologies
- coordinate research activities in the frame of an integrated process & product design approach
The main objectives of the SIG is the creation of a reference group in food Structure and Physical Properties and the promotion of exchange of ideas in view of preparation of common research projects.
- Seminars and webinars will be organised
- A COST ACTION FA1001 2010-2014 (THE APPLICATION OF INNOVATIVE FUNDAMENTAL FOOD-STRUCTURE-PROPERTY RELATIONSHIPS TO THE DESIGN OF FOODS FOR HEALTH, WELLNESS AND PLEASURE) has been organized - http://www.foodstructuredesign.net/
reference contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org
The SIG is open to all interested people that would like to actively contribute and collaborate. For more information and/or expression of interest please send email to the reference contact or register here.
- Database of Physical Properties of Foods: An extensive database of bibliographic references and experimental data on the physical properties of foods over a wide range of conditions and processes (Dr Paul Nesvadba).