The ISEKI-Food Association has as one of its main goals to provide its members with materials and tools to use in training and education, while also promoting training events for different stakeholders of the food chain.
The labor market in the field of the food production and the food chain is fast growing and changing and thus a growing number of people need to receive specific education and training or to update their knowledge, skills and competences to fill gaps between their formal education and the needs of a fast-changing society and labor market.
ISEKI-Food Team Education and Training will support ISEKI members in the development of courses and short courses or training which can be designed and delivered in many different formal, non-formal and informal learning settings, and will give special attention to support the new approaches for education such as the development of micro-credentials.
ISEKI Food Association objectives for education and training will be achieved through the ISEKI-Food Team Education and Training by:
- Offering to all members a consolidated framework for the development and promotion of flexible, targeted training and education addressing peoples’ need to develop the knowledge, skills and competences to support their personal and professional development.
- Supporting ISEKI members in the development of training and education activities also useful for people who want to upskill or reskill to meet labor market needs or to develop professionally after starting work.
- Organization and promotion of workshops, seminars, short courses, webinars and other training events.
- Development and promotion of the ISEKI E-learning platform
- Development of related databases on teaching materials, pilot plants, laboratory equipment.
- Organization and promotion of conference, workshops and round tables.
- Promoting synergies between research, education/teaching and industry
We gladly invite you to join us for the development of all activities aimed at supporting education and training in the food chain.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.