The History of this network
click on "History" to get an impression of the early days of the ISEKI-Food network.
The main objectives of the ISEKI-Food Association are:
Establishment and maintenance of a network among universities, research institutions and companies in the food chain by
- Promoting synergies between research, education/teaching and industry
- Development of a virtual community of experts in the field of food, with communication to the general public
- Establishment of a framework of agreements among partners, fostering the mobility of students and staff
- Stimulating the development of further, related projects
Working towards the quality assurance of food studies by
- Fine tuning curricula
- Developing teaching materials and teaching methods
- Cooperation in the implementation of quality criteria in the food chain
- Accreditation of food studies
The association is registered under Austrian law as ZVR 541528038. Its activities are regulated by statutes and bye-laws (for IFA and for academy).
Documents and dissemination materials: