The History of this Network
The main objectives of the ISEKI-Food Association are:
Establishment and maintenance of a network between universities, research institutions and companies in the food chain by
- promoting synergies between research, education/teaching and industry
- Development of a virtual community of experts in the field of food, with communication to the general public
- Establishment of a framework of agreements among partners, fostering the mobility of students and staff
- Stimulating the development of further related projects
Working towards the quality assurance of food studies by
- Tuning curricula
- Developing teaching materials and teaching methods
- Cooperation in the implementation of quality criteria in the food chain
- Accreditation of food studies
The organisational structure of the ISEKI-Food Association can be found here.
For further details please see our leaflet.