“Food texture, quality, safety and Biosecurity in the global Bioeconomy”
10-12 November 2021
REGISTRATION and ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS OPEN!
Dear ISEKI members,
We are happy to announce the upcoming fourth edition of the ISEKI E-conferences “Food Texture, Quality, Safety and Biosecurity in the Global Bioeconomy" that will take place on the 10th, 11th and 12th of November 2021.
The E – conference will be supported by ISEKI-Food Association and will be organized in collaboration with the Banat University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine "King Michael I of Romania" from Timisoara, as the main organizer, and the Special Interest Group (SIG) “Food Structure and Bionanotechnology”.
The E-conference will be focused on topics regarding the contribution of the food industry to a sustainable bioeconomy.
“Consumers need to have access to safe, healthy, high quality and affordable food. In addition, food consumption and food and feed production, impact on human health, the environment and the global ecosystem. The challenge is how to ensure that these basic human needs are met for optimal health and well-being, while protecting the environment and ensuring that the European food and drink industry is able to develop its full growth potential, provide new jobs, and remain competitive in the global market place”.
The topics of the conference are:
- relationships with microstructure composition and the overall acceptability of food
- sensory and instrumental analyses and modeling
2. Food quality and safety in the framework of global bioeconomy and sustainable food production.
3. Sustainable food consumption and facilitating the shift towards healthy, sustainable diets (the role/influence of food texture and rheology in eating habits and food consumption) - safe, healthy, high quality and affordable food.
4. Food biosecurity - food protection from biological hazards.
5. Market and consumer behavior and preferences.
ALL STUDENTS ARE WELCOME (PhD, Master and regular students)! The organizers wish to encourage the students’ participation and will organize a SEPARATE SESSION where students can present their research work. The best three student oral presentations will be awarded as well as the best three posters. The awards will be supported by ISEKI Food Association and the conference sponsors.
Further information, registration and online submission can be found on the e-conference website https://isekieconf21.meetinghand.com/en/#
We look forward to meeting you online in November!
The organizing committee
Past ISEKI-Food e-conferences:
"Food Texture and Rheology": 25 - 26 November 2019 - online event
"Food Quality and Texture in Sustainable Production and Healthy Consumption": 18 - 19 November 2020 - online event