SUSTAINABLE POSTHARVEST AND FOOD TECHNOLOGIES
Conference will be held 18 - 23 April 2021 in Vršac town (Hotel “Srbija”).
For more details please go to: http://www.ptep.org.rs/Sajt%20engleski/indexen.html
The conference will be held in one of three possible ways:
1. Classical, with the full presence of participants and all planned activities or
2. Hybrid (physical presence and/or online participation) or
3. Online conference.
Depending on the pandemic state, a decision on the type of conference will be made in time.
The Conference is co-organized and supported by the ISEKI - Food Association (European Association for Integrating Food Science and Engineering Knowledge into the Food Chain).
1. Advances in postharvest technologies of agricultural products,
2. Energy efficiency and renewable energy sources in agriculture and food technologies,
3. Advances in seed processing technologies,
4. Sustainable food and feed technologies (economy, quality, energy, social aspects, integral and organic production...),
5. Technical and technological aspects of food and feed safety,
6. Advances in food technologies and aspects of food and feed chain quality,
7. Physical properties of biomaterials and food,
8. Education for postharvest and food technologies,
9. Trends of development in agriculture,
10. Management and process control and
11. Heating and air conditions.