Join us at the 16th ICC Cereal and Bread Congress! Held in Christchurch, New Zealand from 6 - 8 January 2021 this event will feature plenary sessions as well as concurrent sessions embracing the challenges and opportunities facing the cereal science community. Additionally, poster displays and competitions, industry focused workshops and a trade display for equipment and food manufacturing will be included.
A networking dinner for all our contributors will also be celebrated to develop long lasting collaborations throughout the world and of course the opportunity to participate on study tours to acquaint yourself with the culture, food and environment of New Zealand will be offered.
Themes for this event include:
- Cereal nutrition for health-conscious consumers
- Food safety and security
- Sustainable agricultural technology systems
- Milling and bread making technology
- Novel processing techniques for extrusion and biscuit making
- Noodle quality and acceptability
- Wholegrains, their definition and utilisation in foods
- Molecular approaches to grain breeding
- Global supply chain and trade
- Alternative grain crops
- Analytical methods for quality determination
- Consumer perception of grain-based foods
We hope to meet many colleagues and collaborators during the ICBC 2020 and are excited at the prospect of expanding the ICC network and sharing New Zealand hospitality with everyone.
For more information: http://icbc2020.icc.or.at/en/#