DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC, PTEP 2020 WILL TAKE PLACE ON 30 AUGUST - 4 SEPTEMBER 2020!
The National Society of Processing and Energy in Agriculture and Faculty of Agriculture, University of Novi Sad are delighted to invite you to participate in PTEP 2020.
The Conference will be held in April 20th – 25th, 2020 in hotel “GRAND SPA”, Krupanj, west Serbia. Hotel (3 stars) has very good condition for conference. Hotel has very god possibility
for sport, spa centre relaxation, walking ways, country landscape...
The presentations are organized about following topics:
- Advances in post harvesting technologies of agricultural products;
- Energy efficiency and renewable energy sources;
- Advances in seed processing technologies;
- Novel food technologies;
- Sustainability of food technology (engineering, economy, quality, energy, social aspects, hygiene, integral and organic production...);
- Technical and technological aspects of feed safety;
- Advances in food technologies and aspects of food and feed chain quality;
- Physical properties of biomaterials and food;
- Trends of development in agriculture;
- Management and process control and
- Heating and air conditions.
Abstracts should be submitted before 20 January 2020.
For more information please open the file below.