This will be the second in a series of biennial conferences designed to address selected current topics relating to table olives and olive oil (markets, products, technologies & practices). This year’s panels and parallel sessions will focus on the olive sector.
The conference includes two days of presentations and round-table discussions.
More specifically, the thematic areas are:
Thursday 03, June
- Best Agricultural Management Practices
- Sensory Evaluation on olive oil and table olives-Legislation and marketing trends
- The olive sector as a tool of rural development
Friday 04, June
- Nutritional and health aspects of olive products
- Waste Management and Bio-economy
- IT use for sustainable production and novel tools of traceability
- Marketing of olive products: exports branding and e-commerce
The conference languages are Greek and English with simultaneous translation.
Additional information can be found at https://www.medevents.gr/congress/olive2021