The ISEKI FOOD Association Training platform is a dynamic and concerted effort by the partners and their associates to bring together a wealth of up-to-date information.
This e-location is is a one-stop site containing a significant amount of information and resources for students, teachers and practitioners in the food and beverage respectfully like listings of web sources (including webinars and e-learning courses) and databases on laboratory and pilot plant equipment and on curricula. This site is maintained and is regularly updated with material to ensure that it remains both timely and signifcant to all those who access it.
- ISEKI Database on free teaching and educational materials (animations, books, diagrams, calculators, xls sheets, simulations, etc.)
- ISEKI Book Series (Springer)
- Database of Physical Properties of Foods: An extensive database of bibliographic references and experimental data on the physical properties of foods over a wide range of conditions and processes (Dr Paul Nesvadba)
- Food Science Podcasts
- free on-line book: UNIT OPERATIONS IN FOOD PROCESSING, from http://www.nzifst.org.nz/
- free on-line book: Food Product Development from http://www.nzifst.org.nz/
Information on Europe and Bologna process:
- European Unions, 2009. ECTS Users'Guide.
- Diploma Supplement model developed by the European Commission, Council of Europe and UNESCO/CEPES
- Example of guide to writing learning outcomes
- Guidelines on curricula development
Documents produced within the ISEKI networks:
- Europe and the Bologna process - an IFA presentation
- Programme and Module Design in Food Studies for the European Higher Education Area (2007)
- Food studies competences (2008)
- Summary of tuning subject area for food studies (2006)
- Minimum requirements for food studies (2005)
- Syllabi on Food Safety and of Environmental Sciences and Engineering for Food Studies with minimum recommended ECTS credits (2004)