The general aim of the ISEKI-Food conference series (Porto 2008, Milano 2011, Athens 2014, Vienna 2016, Stuttgart 2018) is to contribute to the creation of an "open" international forum for researchers, education scientists, technologists and industry representatives as well as food consumers, to promote constructive dialogue and collaboration on topics relevant to Food Science and Technology, Industry and Education and to present and disseminate the results of the activities developed by the ISEKI-Food network projects.
|PORTO 2008||MILANO 2011||ATHENS 2014|
|VIENNA 2016||STUTTGART 2018||NICOSIA 2021|
The ISEKI-Food Association and the Cyprus University of Technology are now organising the 6th International ISEKI-Food Conference (ISEKI-Food 2021)
to be held in Nicosia, Cyprus, 23-25 June 2021
This time the Organizing Committee intends to present new and exciting conference formats which will enable a dynamic conference programme, promoting collaboration and interactivity, providing new knowledge and supporting peer-to-peer learning.
• Science Slam in the Poster Area
• World Café – a simple and effective format for hosting a large group dialogue
• Round table discussions in the Poster Area with special topics
• Extended coffee and lunch breaks providing enough time for networking
• Special Awards for Young Scientists