FIRST PRELIMINARY INFORMATION
AND CALL FOR ABSTRACTS, ARTICLES AND PAPERS
The Conference will take place from April 23rd – 28th, 2023, at Lake Palić, near Subotica town (hotel “Elitte Palić”). Subotica is a historical Central Europe city in the northern part of Serbia and Vojvodina, near the Hungarian border.
The Conference is co-organized and supported by ISEKI - Food Association
(European Association for Integrating Food Science and Engineering Knowledge into the Food Chain).
The national institutions also support the Conference:
- Institute of Food Technology, Novi Sad;
- Maize Research Institute “Zemun Polje”, Belgrade;
- Institute of Field and Vegetable Crops;
- Faculty of Technical Science, Novi Sad and
- Faculty of Technology, Novi Sad.
- Advanced post-harvest technologies of agricultural products;
- Energy efficiency and renewable energy sources in agriculture and food industry;
- Advances in seed processing technologies;
- Sustainability of food and feed technologies (economy, quality, energy, social aspects, integral and organic production, etc.);
- Technical and technological aspects of food and feed safety;
- Innovations in food technologies and aspects of the food and feed quality chain;
- Physical properties of biomaterials and food;
- Education in post-harvest and food technologies;
- Trends in agricultural development;
- Process control and management and
- Heating and air conditioning.
The Conference languages are English and Serbian.
Abstract submission has been extended until March 15th, 2023, exclusively through the website of PTEP. Authors should write the abstracts in English, 2000 to 3000 characters with spaces. The Scientific Committee will review them. Accepted abstracts will be published in the Book of abstracts of the Conference.
For more details, please go to the INOPTEP 2023 homepage!