We would kindly invite you to the 16th Baltic Conference on Food Science and Technology FOODBALT 2023 “TRADITIONAL MEETS NON-TRADITIONAL IN FUTURE FOOD” which will be held in Jelgava, May 11–12, 2023.
The FOODBALT 2023 Conference will focus on the following topics:
- Trends and Innovations in Food Science and Technology
- Valorisation of Co-products, Non-traditional Ingredients, and Food Waste
- Consumer’s Preferences and Food Choices
- Challenges in Nutrition Science
- Other Topics of Food Science and Technology
For more information, please visit the conference homepage.
Registration and Abstract submission will be open till February 20, 2023.
We offer an opportunity to publish full conference papers at no additional charge in the journal RURAL SUSTAINABILITY RESEARCH published by Latvia University of Life Sciences and Technologies. Submission till April 15, 2023.