The 8th International Congress "Engineering, Environment and Materials in Process Industry" (EEM2023) is set to take place in-person from March 20th to 23rd, 2023 at the Termag hotel, located at the Jahorina ski resort. EEM2023 will also include virtual streaming options for those unable to attend in-person.
The biannual event is designed to combine scientific content with stimulating lectures, networking opportunities, and a rich social program. In an effort to connect academia and industry, EEM2023 will also feature a Business-to-Business (B2B) event where representatives of the industry can exchange ideas with participants. Interested parties can register for the B2B meeting via an internet platform that will soon be available on the EEM2023 website.
EEM2023 aims to promote a wide and constructive discussion on the current status and achievements in the processing industry. In support of this goal, the congress is pleased to announce the following Supporting Publications:
- Journal Hemijska industrija, an international journal that publishes papers in the fields of Chemical and Biochemical Engineering, Materials and Environmental Engineering, as well as Applied Chemistry. Six issues are published annually by the Association of Chemical Engineers of Serbia (a member of the EFCE – European Federation of Chemical Engineering) and is indexed by the Web of Science.
- A special issue of Molecules, which is open to high-quality contributions aimed at the development of innovative concepts for extracting bioactive compounds using traditional and emerging techniques. This special issue belongs to the section “Natural Products Chemistry” and indexed by the Web of Science.
- Journal Materials Protection is an official publication of the Society for Corrosion Engineering and publish papers in the following areas: corrosion and protection of all types of materials, environmental protection, engineering and technology in the area of environmental protection, chemical engineering, applied chemistry and technology, education and sustainable development, management of materials in the area of environmental protection. Journal Materials Protection is indexed in Scopus.
- Journal of Engineering & Processing Management, an Academy-led, peer-reviewed journal published by the Faculty of Technology Zvornik, University of East Sarajevo that fosters sound scientific discovery to solve practical problems.
- Journal of Chemists, Technologists and Environmentalists, a successor to the journal “Gazette of Chemists, Technologists and Environmentalists of the Republic of Srpska”, which was published during the previous eleven years at the Faculty of Technology, University of Banja Luka.
We invite all interested parties to register, submit their manuscripts, and apply for poster or oral presentations. All participants will have the opportunity to present their work as part of an electronic poster presentation collection, with an on-site presentation option also available for those in attendance at the Jahorina ski resort.
The deadline for abstract submissions is February 15th, 2023 (midnight CET) and the deadline for full paper submissions is May 1st, 2023 (midnight CET). For more information, please visit the EEM2023 website.