The National Society of Processing and Energy in Agriculture and Faculty of Agriculture, University of Novi Sad are delighted to invite you to participate in PTEP 2022. The Conference will be held in a hybrid format in April 3th - 8th, 2022 in hotel "Moraciva", Sokobanja, Serbia, and online via Zoom.
Topics of the conference:
- Advanced post-harvest technologies of agriculture materials;
- Energy efficiency and renewable energy sources in agriculture and food industry;
- Advanced seed processing technologies;
- Sustainability of food technologies (economy, quality, energy, social aspects, integral and organic production, etc.);
- Technical and technological aspects of food safety for humans and animals;
- Innovation in food technologies and aspects of the food quality chain;
- Physical properties of biomaterials and food;
- Education in post-harvest and food technologies;
- Trends in agricultural development;
- Process control and
- Heating and air conditioning.
The Conference will include:
- Seminar for silos technologists and managers of silos and seed processing;
- Round tables - National workshop: Specifics of receipt, drying, storage and processing of grain and seeds during 2021;
- Offers of equipment and services for silos and seed processing.
Applications and abstracts are accepted in the conference menu until February 21st, 2022, exclusively through the webiste of PTEP.
For more information, visit the PTEP2022 homepage or open the attachment below.