The 19th Food Colloids Conference: Using colloid science to find new sustainable solutions in food, will be held on 14-18 April 2024 in Thessaloniki, Greece. The Conference is Organized by the International Hellenic University- Dept. of Food Science and Technology, Conference Chair: Eleni P. Kalogianni. The conference aims to bring together international experts from Academia and Industry in order to share their latest research and developments in the field of Food Colloids.
The 19thFood Colloids stresses the latest trends in colloidal food systems covering at the same time the classical but ever modern physical chemistry aspects in the field. This year’s conference has also a special focus on sustainability with clean, environmentally friendly, plant-based approaches. Furthermore, the conference extends its focus in non-food, or close to food, applications including nutraceutics, paharmaceutics, packaging and medicine providing ground for interdisciplinary scientific interactions.
- Surfactants, Lipids, Macromolecules, Particles: Adsorption, Interactions and Self-assembly
- From nano to macro: Interfacial structure vs colloidal stability and properties
- Emulsions, Foams, Gels: from classical approaches to novel systems
- New Methods and New Insights in Food Colloidal Systems
- Colloids in Humans: Delivery systems, Bioavailability, Digestion and Oral Processing
- Sustainable Food Colloids: Clean, Environmentally Friendly, Plant-based
- Food Colloids in Non - (or close to) Food Applications: Nutraceutics, Pharmaceutics, Packaging, Medicine
- Abstract Submission Deadlines for Oral Presentations: 31 October 2023
- Abstract Submission Deadlines for Poster Presentations: 1 December 2023
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: 14 January 2024
For more information & updates visit the 19th Food Colloids Conference website!