30. Nov. 2022 to 02. Dec. 2022
Hotel Academia Zagreb
The 10th International CONGRESS of Food Technologists, Biotechnologists and Nutritionists will take place between November 30th and December 2nd 2022 at the Academia Hotel in the bustling old Zagreb street Tkalčićeva.
- Invited speaker: prof. Song Miao
- Tentative title: Designing micro-gel structure for the delivery of functionality of food systems
- Nutrition, Health and Consumer
- Invited speaker: prof. Rui Costa
- Tentative title: Ethical issues in food chain
- Invited speaker: prof. Gun Wirtanen
- Tentative title: Controlling bacterial spoilage in both vegan and meat based products
- Invited speaker: prof. Frédéric Debeaufort
- Tentative title: Recovery/valorization of agri-food waste and by-products for sustainable food packaging materials: the future or a utopia?
- Industry 4.0.
- Invited speaker: prof. Nedeljko Štefanić
- Tentative title: Development of smart food factories
- Satellite symposium Biotechnology in Croatia „Vera Johanides”
- Invited speaker: prof. Božidar Šantek; Tentative title: Biotechnology in Croatia
- Invited speaker: retired prof. Želimir Kurtanjek; Tentative title: Mathematical modelling at Faculty of Food Technology and Biotechnology: From regression to artificial intelligence
- Invited speaker: PhD Anto Vrdoljak, Expert Vaccines Development Scientist; Tentative title: Modern vaccines: State of the art and future trends
- Invited speaker: Assoc. prof. Natalija Velić; Tentative title: How biotechnology met circular economy at the Faculty of Food Technology in Osijek
Participant are welcome to attend several additional events:
1. Final workshop: Medicinal plants’ bioactive molecules as natural antioxidants, microbiocides and preservatives (OPCC Project) http://www.plantbiomolecules.com
2. Round table: Importance of the Hygienic design in food production, supported by EHEDG https://ehedg.hr
3. Round table: EQVegan https://eqvegan.eu
The whole program will be announced soon.
For more information, visit the congress homepage!