- Paola PITTIA University of Teramo, Italy) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cristina L.M. SILVA (Universidade Católica Portuguesa, Portugal) - email@example.com
The SIG is aimed to:
- promote the exchange of information about proposals of projects (e.g. Erasmus calls, Tempus, FP7, CYTED,…) of interest to the members
- favour the networking of ISEKI_Food partners and IFA members
- increase the access to the calls by partners from the EU and non-EU countries
- favour the contacts with industries and research institutes with interests in educational proposals
The main objectives of the SIG is the promotion of exchange of ideas in view of preparation of common research projects.
- Seminars and webinars will be organised
The SIG is open to all interested people that would like to actively contribute and collaborate. For more information and/or expression of interest please send email to the contacts or register here.